A young guy father of 3 young #kids who loved #teaching decided to kill himself by committing suicide, why? Why did he choose death instead of #life? A guy who used to encourage, motivate, & inspire so many #kids by his talent & skills decided to end his own life. It was the year the 2018 month of November I got a call from him. While talking he requested me to visit the coaching #institute he opened earlier. I promised him to come & visit but I couldn’t & now he left us without speaking what he was going through.


This news has shaken me up from inside & I am not able to forgive myself for not meeting him for the last #2years. As per his wife, he was going through #depression because of #business loss & bank #loans. He is gone but left-back a helpless wife & 3 innocent young kids. At this point in time, I wanted to be with them but I have been stuck #1000KM far away. I have been doing whatever & however I could from here itself. But this is painful.

What will happen to those young #kids who know nothing that their father has done to himself? What will happen to that young lady who is left with no other option than #struggle? I want to ask who is in pain the #government or his family. Who lost the source of bread & butter the government or his young innocent #kids?

Comments

Popular Posts